Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Itty Bitty Flowers

I just found these little roses the other day and I think they are perfect for a little baby or two would looks so great in piggies! I have light pink and coral, but they also have yellow, white, and light purple if you would like a different color. Raegan has some really cute summer outfits that go great with the coral roses. She looked so sweet with them in her hair:) All flowers are $2 for each clip. Each clip comes with 3 little roses attached.

Coral roses on a headband (headband sold seperately).
Coral Roses

Pink roses on a headband (headband sold seperately)


Pink roses

Daisy clip


1 comment:

  1. do you still sell these? if you do-I'd like to order some. :) you can comment back to me below here-I'll check back! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete