Saturday, April 10, 2010

Itty Bitties


I love itty bitties! You can use just one on a headband, or you can put two in when your little girl is wearing piggies! At four months old, my little girl could have her hair put in pig tails. Can you believe it?! And of course, the first thing I did was put a pair of itty bitties in! I don't think she was super happy with me, so this is not an every day occurance, but as soon as her hair gets a little longer, she will be sporting these a ton. I think they are super cute! You can purchase itty bitties for $3 a pair. Or $2 for just one clip. E-mail me at ktna182@hotmail.com to order.
Daisy Ribbon Itty Bitties-you will get 2 of the same color flower
Polka Dot Itty Bitties



Korker Itty Bitties

Lined Clips

Itty Bitty Bows

Keep in mind that I have a ton more! These are all I could take pictures of at the time:)







1 comment:

  1. I love the itty bitties :) Natalie definitely needs some of those itty bitty korkers for her piggies!!

    ReplyDelete