Friday, April 9, 2010

Headbands

Ok, first things first. If you have a baby girl (or even a toddler who will allow you to put a headband on her), you will need a headband! Through trial and error, I have found a few favorites. All headbands are sold seperately and are $2 each.

The first is a skinny band. I have attached a ribbon loop to each band, so all you have to do is clip on a flower and bow and you're all set! I have white, pink, fushia, purple, brown, and black. Of course, if there is a color you really really would like, I'm sure I can get it for you:)
Here is the ribbon loop....

And this is what it looks like to have a flower attached. Super easy, huh?
My other favorite is the lace band. It can jazz up an outfit, and the best part is, you can clip it anywhere you'd like as it has little holes all over the band.





I also have wide bands. Or if your little one (or YOU:) is only wearing regular headbands, I can put a loop on it and you can clip and go and be in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment