Monday, April 19, 2010

Feltie Fun:)

Aren't these felty flowers so cute?! I love felt because you can pick a flower (or anything else for that matter!) out of an outfit and recreate it to make a hair pretty to match! I found some fun felt colors this week and have been having fun making new flowers. This first one is my new favorite! I am going to have to make Raegan one in every color I have! All felties are $2 each. Headbands are sold seperately. E-mail me at ktna182@hotmail.com to order!

My new favorite! Isn't it so cute?!

upclose and without the headband

Dainty pink flower with pearl middle





All of my felty creations I made over the weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and I love your bows!! I am so excited to get mine I can barely stand it! um, wait I mean Lila is so excited to get her bows :)

    ReplyDelete